It’s back and entering its third year! The How to Write Your Blog: A Hands-on Workshop will take place in Washington, DC on September 18, 2014, from 9:30 am to 12:30 pm.
If you’ve been struggling to get your blog going or your current blog is gathering dust, this workshop is for you.
You will learn:
- Elements to include in every blog post
- How to find blog post ideas
- Types of blog posts you can write
- How to make your blog work for your organization
- What to include and what to avoid on your blog
- How to write attention-grabbing headlines
Through exercises and discussion, we will come up with a direction for your blog and help you to write great blog posts.
Register by September 11 to get the early bird price of $85.
Get more details and register at: https://howtowriteyourblog918.eventbrite.com
About Deborah Brody
Deborah Brody writes and edits anything related to marketing communications. Most blog posts are written under the influence of caffeine.