Are you stuck?
At my gym, I see several folks doing the same thing, day after day. Some of these people even use the exact same machine at the same time, every day. Are they getting more fit? Probably not, because to get more fit you have to challenge yourself, you have to change things up.
Those gym rats always doing the same thing are stuck. Stuck in a routine (perhaps best to call it a fitness rut).
Are you stuck in your marketing routine?
- How long has it been since you updated your website?
- How long have you been using the same brochure?
- When did you develop your tagline?
- How long have you had your logo? (Yes, logos need to be refreshed…typography changes!)
- Have you experimented with social media marketing?
- Have you experimented with anything?
If you are stuck–that is, you are doing the same things over and over, not changing things up, even a little bit, it’s OK. It’s OK if you want to remain where you are and not move forward.
If, on the other hand, you want to move forward, now is the perfect time to get unstuck. Historically, December is more about partying than productivity, so you will have plenty of time to review and revise. What needs to be changed? What will bring your more value?
If you need some advice to get started, here is a good article from the Business Insider.
What will you do to get unstuck? Please share in the comments.